A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer / Smartphone / Tablet when
access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user.
One of the classifications that can be made of cookies is about the purpose for which they are intended, so we have several types:
- - Technical Cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and the communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- - Cookies for personalization: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where access the service, etc.
- - Analysis Cookies : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- - Advertising Cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are displayed.
- - Cookies for behavioral advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from the that provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
d) How can I deactivate or eliminate these cookies in browsers?
Clarification : at this point we have to allow the user to reconfigure the cookies, for this, we will show the configuration again with the appearance of the "configuration" pop-up window. To do this, you can create a hyperlink in the option to change your consent or withdraw it. Once configured in the pop-up window, one of these options should appear, and depending on which one appears, we have to allow it to be changed.
Types of cookies on this website (the table included is merely illustrative, it does not contain cookies from this website) .
Own / Third Party
Name of the cookie
‐Identify the user and allow authentication with the server
‐Browsing time, website visited and information related to browsing itself.
d) Settings on my computer
By clicking on a link on this website, cookies can be installed. Once I quit
The user can -at any time- choose which cookies they want to work on this website by configuring their browser; for example:
e) What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled.