1. Information to the user
Bitconquer, S.L. is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons , with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following information on the treatment is provided:
- End of treatment : maintain a commercial relationship with the user in relation to the products or services offered. In addition, the operations planned to carry out the
- - Respond to queries, requests and suggestions that users may formulate.
- - Sending commercial communications by email. These communications will be made by the person in charge and related to their products and services.
- - Regarding the publication of personal data on social networks that this website can share, personal data may be processed with the idea of answering comments and improving our services. We are not responsible for the personal information that each user may publish. The data processing that we can carry out will obviously be with the same diligence as the rest of the treatments and in accordance with the RGPD.
- - If you send us or leave us a CV, they may be used in the personnel selection processes, carrying out an analysis of the applicant's profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacant position that we offer. The CVs will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which they will be deleted, guaranteeing full respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in their subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes, please send us your CV again.
- Data conservation criteria : they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data.
- Data communication : web developers and the company that hosts us on their servers will have access. All of them have regularized access to these data with us for the purpose exclusively described here. They will not be assigned to any other third party for their treatment, except legal obligations.
- Legitimation : it is based on the consent that is requested through the corresponding acceptance box.
- Rights that assist the User :
- - Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and to the portability of personal data . It is established as the right of the interested party to receive all those personal data that concern him and that he has provided to a person in charge, as long as the treatment is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and it is carried out by automated means .
- - Right of access : The interested party will have the right to request and obtain free of charge the information of their personal data subjected to treatment, the origin of said data, as well as the communications made or that are planned to be made from the same. When the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless he requests that it be provided otherwise, the information will be provided in an electronic format of common use. The right to obtain a copy shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- - Right of rectification and deletion : the data controller will have the obligation to enforce the right of rectification or deletion of the interested party within ten days. The personal data whose treatment does not comply with the provisions of the law will be rectified or deleted where appropriate and in particular, when such data is inaccurate and incomplete, you will have the right to obtain without undue delay, the rectification of personal data inaccurate information concerning you. The interested party will have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
- - Right to limitation of treatment : the interested party will have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment the limitation of the data processing. When the processing of personal data has been limited, they can only be processed for their conservation, with the consent of the interested party, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, with a view to protecting the rights of another natural person. or legal or for reasons of public interest. Any interested party who has obtained the limitation of the treatment will be informed by the person in charge before the lifting of said limitation.
- - Right of opposition : the interested party will have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to which personal data concerning them (public interest and legitimate interest) are subject to treatment, including the profiling based on these provisions. The person in charge will stop processing personal data, unless it proves compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- - Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.agpd.es
- - Contact information to exercise your rights :
- Postal address : C/ Guillem Martí i Coll Nº38, 07350 – Binissalem (Islas Baleares)
- E-mail: email@example.com
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, in the contact forms or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, for part of the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the person in charge are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The person in charge expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make some type of transfer of
personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance.
All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User.
In the event that not all the data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.